Academic Scholarships awarded by The Quaker Foundation apply to students with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 after seven semesters (using the NPHS weighted scale). These scholarships are awarded by using a standard that combines GPA and college entrance exam results, and are announced at our Annual Recognition Banquet held each May.
How to Apply for an Academic Scholarship
Applications may be picked up in the high school guidance office in late January of each year. Or, you can download the application packet now. Completed applications are typically due and must be turned in to Heidi Briggs by the end of February.
Following is a list of current Academic Scholarships.
- Quaker Foundation Academic Scholarship
- Curtis W. Miller Memorial Academic Scholarships
- Dr. Norman Browning and Margaret Davidson Browning Academic Scholarship
- Michael Briggs Memorial Academic Scholarships
- Adventure Harley-Davidson Academic Scholarship
- W. V. and Elizabeth W. Buchanan Memorial Academic Scholarship
- Daniel G. Sturtz Memorial Academic Scholarship
- Janet Sue Walters Engelhart Memorial Academic Scholarship
- Class of 1962 Academic Scholarship
- Linda Dembowski Stiles-LaGamba Academic Scholarship
- Previous Recipients of the Alumnus of the Year Award Scholarship
- Past Scholarship Recipients Academic Scholarship
If you would like information about establishing a scholarship in honor of or in memory of someone, use our Establish a Named Scholarship link. We will provide you with information regarding the types of scholarship, the method of funding, and the timeline for establishing a scholarship.
You can search our list of past and current recipients using the drop down menu below.